How often you are into a situation where you find duplicate copies of same file all across your hard drive? Most of us including me who work with computers at work creating files ,sharing them, working with old and new files often find after sometime that the hard disk is filled with many duplicate files. Even though they consume your hard disk space, more important is the fact is that this duplication of files leads to confusion and delay.
ALLDup is a great tool that will let you find duplicate files all over your hard disk with advance configuration options which let you find precisely the exact file you are searching for duplicated.Take a look at some of the basic features it offers:
* AllDup is a powerful tool to search for file duplicates on your computer!
* Find and remove duplicate files!
* AllDup helps you to find, view and remove files that have duplicate content, regardless of name!
* Find and remove duplicate files of ANY type!
* It can be especially useful if you have large Music, Pictures, Downloads or Documents folders!
* Find, remove, delete, copy and move duplicates files!
* Clear your computer, music or photo collection from duplicate files!
* Find and remove duplicate files from your computer, notebook, network drives, flash drives, memory drives!
* Remove duplicate files – Easily and Anywhere!
* No more file clones or file duplicates!
* Delete duplicate music files!
* Remove duplicate photos and images!
* Free up used hard disk space on your PC!
* Remove duplicate files – as you want!
* Find duplicate MP3 files with different ID3 Tags!
* Find and delete duplicate files!
* Remove duplicate files faster and safer than with any other duplicate file finder!
The setup file is just like any other windows installer. After you install it and run it, you can see a nice menu clearly defining the options.
As you can see, you can select the drive you want to search for duplicate files. The way the files are compared to find duplicates can be set in the “compare method” properties option like size, extension, creation date etc.
It also gives you option of previewing files in the search results so that you are sure of what you are deleting.
With some good scan settings, you can search files with conditions like file size, ignore stuff like MP3 tags etc. Also, you can choose to delete files permanently or move it to Recycle bin.
nice software to delete duplicate files, i use duplicate finder 2009.
Never used it may take a look later on. Also, its not a free tool like Alldup.
good software. itâ€™s really helpful
I would recommend Duplicate Files Deleter in this case. It helped me to find and delete duplicate files from my hard drive. www*DuplicateFilesDeleter*com
Comments are closed.