After Windows 7, its the turn of Office 2010 to be released by Microsoft. Microsoft has just released a public beta for its Office 2010 version. The release was made available to MSDN and Technet Subscribers few days back. Yesterday , Microsoft made it public and now anyone can download it and use it.
Whats Included In this Office 2010 Beta
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND GET SERIAL/KEY
Office 2010 beta is set to expire on October 2010. After that either you need to buy the final Office 2010 or uninstall this one .
1. Visit this Beta Page. On the page, You need to click on “Get it now” button.
2. After you clicked on the button, you will need to sign in using your hotmail, msn or Windows live ID (If you dont have one then create one, Its free).
3. After you sign in , You will receive the license key and download links on the next screen.
4. Select the language and operating system version (32 bit or 64 bit) to start download. If you dont know what 32 bit or 64 bit is, its safe to download 32 bit version.
5. You will need to have activeX or Java enabled to make the download work properly in your browser.