Most bloggers will agree with my statement that Snagit is the best screen capture tool that is available to us for capturing screen on the fly. I said bloggers here just for the reason as we need to capture too many screenshots in different situations on the web, PC daily for our articles or posts. So we are aware of so many tools available for doing this and Snagit comes out at the top in doing that.
More than just simple screen capture, Snagit empowers you to communicate faster, clearly explain concepts, and archive digital information. All with point and click convenience. You can easily capture, edit, share and organize a screenshot of exactly what you see on your screen. The more you use Snagit, the more ways you’ll find to use it.
- Take a photo of your computer screen, including long webpages
- Enhance your image with arrows, text, and effects in the Snagit editor
- Share your creation â€“ to documents, email, social media sites, and more!
- Organize your captures with easy auto-storing and tagging features
Snagit provides you a all in one capture tool which lets you take screenshots of any kind just by hitting a single button or click. Whether you want to take a screenshot of full screen or any portion of window or at the moment of any right click or menu action. menu with delay, Webpage portion or full webpage or any other combination, Snagit it makes it too easy for you to take a screenshot.
It also comes with a inbuilt Image editor which lets you edit images to suit your work. You can perform good enough editing with the screen capture image like adding text, adding blocks, blurring some portion of the image, resizing, cropping of image and much much more. Snagit editor in combination with the main Snagit Screen capture function makes it a perfect combination for anyone who needs to capture screens for his work.
It also comes with a inbuilt Image convertor which can convert images from one format to another if required, using a simple Wizard kind of interface.
Thanks to Techsmith, we are giving away 2 license keys ofÂ Snagit to readers of Avinashtech. Just follow the simple rules below to enter in this draw.
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- Like the Facebook Fan Page of Avinashtech (If you don’t have a Facebook account you can skip this).
- Leave a comment below telling us why you need it. (Avoid using twitter, Facebook login to comment as I wont be able to get your email address to send you a email in case you win).
- Share this on Twitter, Facebook. (If you have an account there).