If you are a privacy freak like me and want to hide youÂ to mask or hideÂ your actual IP address while browsing webpages online to avoid anyone tracking you or trying to spam you based on your online information, thenÂ you need to use annonymous proxies or redirect all your traffic to VPN so that your online identity is hidden.
IP Hider is such a easy tool to hide your Real IP addressÂ while surfing online, providing online privacy and anonymous web surfing. It provides proxy servers in US, UK, CA, DE, NL, FR, NL, IE and DE & users can selectÂ IPs in all these countries just selecting a different sever.
It is a very simple to setup and use. If you dont want to download any setup or installer, you can just configure your browser to use these proxy servers. If you are a windows user, you can download the installer. In brief, to use AllAnonymity proxy service, choose one of the following setup options. Important! do NOT use both options at a time!
1. Manually configure your browsers to use AllAnonymity servers. Detailed instructions can be found easily on the help area (for ALL users).
2. Download IP Hider to automatically configure your browsers to use AllAnonymity proxies (only for Windows users)
After you are done with installation of the IPHider, you can just select the Server from any of the countries listed and click on “Enable Anonymity” and you are done. All your internet traffic will now get routed through the server you just selected. If you minimize the window, then it will stay in task-bar area and your Internet connection will be through the proxy server that you just choose unless you decide to revert back to default by opening it again and stopping it.
There is a smart mode too which basically lets you choose servers using the Map and nothing different.
SPEED AND PERFORMANCE
Now the most important part, the speed and how good it is to hide your IP. I tested with a trial account and what I did to check the speed? I just opened Hulu and Watched few videos and wow, they all played great without any buffering on my 2 mbps speed. No lag or delays were experienced and hence for me it worked great.
As I said before, the best part with this tool is
- it’s too easy to setup or configure.
- You can even set it up without installing anything on your system, by just using your browser.
- If IPHider client is installed, it does everything in just a click and you need not worry about configuring anything else.
- Speed is good.
I am still to find any.
It works with Windows XP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista. On any other OS (MAC, Linux, iPad, iPhone etc), you can use it by manually configuring the browsers.
Thanks to AllAnonymity, we are giving away 10 accounts with access to all AllAnonymity servers valid for one year to readers of Avinashtech. Just follow the simple rules below to enter in this draw.
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- Like the Facebook Fan Page of Avinashtech (If you don’t have a Facebook account you can skip this).
- Leave a comment below telling us why you need it. (Avoid using twitter, Facebook login to comment as I wont be able to get your email address to send you a email in case you win).
- Share this on Twitter, Facebook. (If you have an account there).