These days whole of the web is full of social networking sites like orkut, facebook and many more. Often users get in a situation where the social networking site account need to be deleted for various reasons such as privacy concerns. Today we will talk about how to delete Orkut account and profile permanently.
You need to follow the steps below to permanently delete your orkut profile:
1. Click settings on the top of any page.
2. On the general tab, click delete my orkut account.
3. You’ll be taken to a page that gives further instructions and a link to delete my account. Clicking this link will redirect you to the “Delete orkut” page of your Google Account.
4. Check the box confirming that you really want to permanently delete your orkut profile from your Google Account.
5. Enter your password and click Remove orkut. Your Social networkÂ profile will be deleted, but your Google Account will remain active.
It may take 48 hours to remove the account permanently from Google servers.
Via: Google Help