This is 10th in series of Avinashtech Birthday Celebration’s Giveaway. We are giving away 15 licenses of Mamutu, the behavior based Malware blocker from Emsisoft.
Mamutu monitors in realtime all active programs for dangerous behavior and blocks malicious activities. It recognizes new and unknown Trojans, Backdoors, Keyloggers, Worms, Viruses, Spyware, Adware and Rootkits (Zero-Day attacks), without the need of daily signature updates. Mamutu gives you full control over internal system activities. Itâ€™s small but very powerful. Mamutu saves resources and does not slow down the PC.
Mamutu recognizes and reports the following types of behavior:
- Backdoor related behavior
- Spyware related behavior
- HiJacker related behavior
- Worm related behavior
- Dialer related behavior
- Keylogger related behavior
- Trojan Downloader related behavior
- Injection of code into other programs
- Manipulation of programs (patching)
- Invisible installations of software
- Invisible Rootkit processes
- Installation of services and drivers
- Creation of Autostart entries
- Manipulation of the Hosts file
- Changes of the browser settings
- Installation of debuggers on the system
- Simulated mouse and keyboard activity
- Direct disk sector access on harddisk
- Changes of the system group policies
Thanks to Thomas from Emsi Software, I have Fifteen (15) Licenses ofÂ Mamutu to giveaway .Â The rules are simple. For being eligible to participate in contest/draw, you need to do the following:
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- After that, just leave your name and email address in the form by clicking this link.
- Leave a comment below telling why you would like to have Mamutu License.
Keep in mind, Multiple entries will disqualify you from the draw.
Forum Discussion thread: Mamutu Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback