This is 10th in series of Avinashtech Birthday Celebration’s Giveaway. We are giving away 15 licenses of Mamutu, the behavior based Malware blocker from Emsisoft.
Mamutu monitors in realtime all active programs for dangerous behavior and blocks malicious activities. It recognizes new and unknown Trojans, Backdoors, Keyloggers, Worms, Viruses, Spyware, Adware and Rootkits (Zero-Day attacks), without the need of daily signature updates. Mamutu gives you full control over internal system activities. Itâ€™s small but very powerful. Mamutu saves resources and does not slow down the PC.
Mamutu recognizes and reports the following types of behavior:
- Backdoor related behavior
- Spyware related behavior
- HiJacker related behavior
- Worm related behavior
- Dialer related behavior
- Keylogger related behavior
- Trojan Downloader related behavior
- Injection of code into other programs
- Manipulation of programs (patching)
- Invisible installations of software
- Invisible Rootkit processes
- Installation of services and drivers
- Creation of Autostart entries
- Manipulation of the Hosts file
- Changes of the browser settings
- Installation of debuggers on the system
- Simulated mouse and keyboard activity
- Direct disk sector access on harddisk
- Changes of the system group policies
Thanks to Thomas from Emsi Software, I have Fifteen (15) Licenses ofÂ Mamutu to giveaway .Â The rules are simple. For being eligible to participate in contest/draw, you need to do the following:
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- After that, just leave your name and email address in the form by clicking this link.
- Leave a comment below telling why you would like to have Mamutu License.
Keep in mind, Multiple entries will disqualify you from the draw.
Forum Discussion thread: Mamutu Giveaway : Discussion and Review/ feedback
Mamutu Anti-Malware is a very good program protecting your computer against attacks from the Internet.
Please, count me in.
Good soft to improve security
I need malware software.
Count me in for one please
I love Mamutu Anti-Malware please one licence
Mamutu is an awesome company. I would love to have 1 licence.
I hope I can win this giveaway to protect me when I browse the Internet..
I want one please. I need a malware security software.
I want to win this because if I don’t win the Emsisoft Anti-Malware giveaway then I can at least use this with Kaspersky to really secure the computer my fiancee uses. Of course if I win both I’m sure I can find a good home for it 🙂
I want to win one Licenses of Mamutu.
thanks for giveaway.
Must admit that I never used this one before:)
Don’t know but have a small feeling that some of the features does exist in Emsisoft AntiMalware so I never thought about using this one too 😀 It has been that one together with CIS so I suppose it has a similar protection but it would certainly be interesting to try this one too for a while:)
Thanks for a nice Giveaway!
This is the little brother of Asquared while this uses behavior analysis , asquared uses daiy updates to eradicate malware. This is nice as a first line of defense for new computers and daily use. Would like to win this as its low resource for laptops.
Count me in.
Dear Jebbrown, if you got Kaspersky you don’t need mamutu because Kaspersky is great and that too tools can slow your comp.(IMO).About this Threat Fire is similar,good tool.
Thanks for Mamutu contest, interesting security soft, Small but very powerful. manage resources and dont slows the computer
Thanks for the giveaway.
I mainly want a HIPS for my x64 win 7 but there’re very less available. For eg, threatfire is there but i dont like it.
Ive tried it and i kinda like it.Pls count me in.
Without a proper malware removal tool its impossible to surf internet safely.So please count me in.
Thnaks for this giveaway sir.
Emsisoft Mamutu is a very good product for those who really want tight security for their pc like me.
Its behaviour blocking techniques are awesome.Hope i win one license.
Is it still opened?
If yes, I would like to participate. I like Mamutu. It is a dependable behaviour blocker program.
Thanks for giveaway.
Mamutu is very good and well-known software for monitoring of malicious behavior and blocking malicious activity on your computer. Not a typical strong HIPS but still good.
Comments are closed.