Symantec has released its 2012 version of Norton Antivirus and Internet security products to the public. It is available on their website to be bought by anyone or you can download a trial version. This post would neither talk about whats new nor we will do any review of Norton Antivirus 2012. In this post we will only talk about how to get a 90 days OEM freeÂ Norton Antivirus 2012Â licensed versionÂ instead of the normal trial version which lasts only for 30 days.
- Norton Protection System – provides four unique layers of powerful protection to proactively stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Insight – checks where files came from and how long they’ve been around to stop new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- Download Insight 2.0 – protects you from dangerous applications by telling you if an application may harm the health and stability of your computer before you download it.
- SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection – monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly and accurately detect and stop new threats.
- Norton Management – is cloud based so you can download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton products from anywhere right over the Internet.
- Network threat protection – detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
- Browser protection – smart protection springs into action as your browser begins to load to stop online threats before they can do any harm.
- Vulnerability protection – stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
- Bandwidth management – limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks so it won’t eat up your monthly data allotment or cause overage fees.
- Norton Pulse Updates – updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes – without disrupting you – for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats.
To grab the Free Norton Antivirus 2012 90 days Trial or Licensed version, Visit this Page. Just download the installer by clicking on “90 Days Free”.
You wont need any key to use during the installation. Just run the installer and you will have a working 90 days Free Norton Antivirus 2012.