I am not sure how many of you use twitter everyday. Also, I am also not sure how many of you use OUTLOOK to read and send emails. These two applications/ tools when combined can be a great combination as you would not need a separate application to use twitter and read/send emails.
I know that number of people who use both outlook and twitter are in minority which includes me, combining these two can help us save loads of time from our daily internet usage. TwInbox is freeware which integrates directly with outlook creating a killer combination.
- Update your Twitter status directly from Outlook.
- Receive your friend updates in Outlook.
- Archive, manage, group and search your tweets the same way you manage your email.
- Search, track keywords. TwInbox will automatically download ALL tweets matching the keywords you specify, even if you are not following the tweet sender. This feature is perfect for keeping up to date with the Twitter buzz on your name, brand, interests, etc.
- Group tweets by sender, topic, etc using the Search feature.
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts.
- Upload and post picture files and Outlook email attachments.
- See new tweets at a glance.
- Assign custom folder and categories to new messages.
- Use Outlook’s “Reply” and “ReplyAll” commands to send twitter direct messages and @replies.
- Automatically sort new tweets into per-sender folders.
- Shorten URLs with bit.ly.
- See graphs of your Twitter usage statistics.
- Tweets sent to you (@replies and direct) are marked with high importance, so you can see them at a glance.
As listed in features, you can use OUTLOOKÂ to use twitter without opening any other application.Â Using this, you can read tweets, re-tweet, replies etc and you can even compose a new tweet.
This also saves your tweets in a folder of Outlook and can help you manage it effectively whether you want to backit up, archieve it or read them later.You can even regroup tweets as you manage your email if you want. It also supports tracking of keywords, usage statistics, short URLs using bit.ly, picture upload, support for multiple account etc.
Comments are closed.