Adding a Paypal donation button to your blog will give your loyal readers a chance to support you by donating a few bucks.Its so simple to add to ur blog / site.Follow the simple steps to add a Paypal donate button.
- You Need to have/create a paypal account and then it should be validated by adding some credit or debit card to it (It’s Free).
- If you hav a paypal accoun, to validate Add a credit/debit card to it (They will make a transaction of 1.95$ , just for validating purpose, after 4,5 days you will be getting the transaction details online with 4 digit code)
- Provide the 4 digit code into the paypal account.
- Once you provide that the 1.95$ will be added back to your account.
- You can go thru the below process and get the Donate button.
If you don’t have a paypal account yet, you can get a Free Paypal account here.
Now,to put a Paypal donation button in your blog, follow the following step
- First,Log in to your Paypal account.
- Click on the ‘Merchant Services’ tab (see at the top of the page).
- Scroll down the window and you will see an option “Donations” in the right sidebar.Click on it!
- Now,you will see some options like Donation name/service ,donation id,etc.The first field (Donation name/service) is the only thing that is required and all the remaining fields are optional.Enter that first field,choose a button style,scroll down the window and click on “Create a button Now”