Kaspersky Labs have released final 2012 versions of their Antivirus and Internet security products for everyone to download. Some of you may remember that I did a review of the latest beta version of Kaspersky Internet SecurityÂ in which I talked about the new features that are being incorporated into Kaspersky 2012 products.
Some of the major changes include a revamped new GUI which is much better than the GUI of previous versions. Cloud protection is being added using the Kaspersky security Network which uses cloud to identify new and existing threats.
Key Features Kaspersky Antivirus
- System Watcher Protects your PC against unknown threats and lets you roll back system changes made by malware Improved!
- Kaspersky File Advisor Allows you to check file safety with a single click of the mouse New!
- Kaspersky URL Advisor Marks web links with a color-coded tag to advise you of their danger level Improved!
- Anti-Phishing module Warns about phishing sites that steal personal data Improved!
- Task Manager Allows you to monitor malware scanning activities as they happen New!
- Completely redesigned interface Makes navigating around the PC security program quick and easy New!
- Desktop gadget Lets you see your computerâ€™s security status instantly and gives you quick access to essential security settings inside Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 Improved!
Key Features Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
- Kaspersky URL Advisor Marks web links with a color-coded tag that shows their danger level and allows you to choose whether to open them
- Kaspersky File Advisor Checks file safety with a single click of the mouse
- System Watcher Monitors suspicious application activities and allows you to roll back system changes made by malware
- Application Control Restricts program access to personal data and system files according to the level of danger that each program presents
- Safe Run Mode Lets you launch suspicious applications and websites in a special, isolated environment where they cannot harm your computer
- Two-way personal firewall Protects against hacker attacks
- Anti-Phishing and Anti-Spam technology Provides reliable protection for your personal information and guards against unwanted spam and adware Improved!
- Parental Control Provides flexible and effective settings to keep children extra-safe when they use computers and the Internet
- Completely redesigned interface Makes navigating around security settings inside Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 quick and easy
If you have a valid and existing subscription or license of Kaspersky Antivirus or Kaspersky Internet Security, you can upgrade to Kaspersky 2012 versions for Free.