Most of us got more than one email accounts, someone even got more than 10 accounts. Every-time you need to login to each account separately to check emails which takes too much time if you got more than 1 email account. A small Firefox addon Webmail Notifier can help you get rid of logging into each email account every time. Just install the addon and it will notify you of emails, unread counts of all the email accounts you have.
WebMail Notifier checks your webmail accounts and notifies the number of unread emails. You can use multiple accounts in a same host. Notifier for gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol and more webmails. WebMail Notifier checks your webmail accounts and notifies the number of unread emails.
Supports : gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol, daum, naver, nate, paran, POP3/IMAP and more
- Gmail (Gmail & Google Apps)
- Yahoo (yahoo.com, ymail.com, rocketmail.com, yahoo.co.jp)
- Hotmail (hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com)
- AOL (aol.com, aim.com, mail.com)
- Daum (daum.net, hanmail.net)
- Nate (nate.com, empas.com)
- Paran (paran.com, hanmir.com)
Below sites are supported by user script.
- 163.com(126.com, yeah.net)
- poczta.fm (poczta.interia.pl)
- www.qq.com And Many more….
You can use account credentials of your email accounts in its settings easily one by one. You can configure the settings like the time interval for checking the email accounts, Auto login, spam folder etc. You can download additional scripts which are not supported by default from plugin developer site and can add those scripts to webmail notifier.
If you are worried about security and privacy, you should disable Auto Login and must set master password to Firefox Password Manager.