Today We will talk about TeamViewer which is free for personal and non-commercial use. It is a solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind firewalls and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer, it needs to be installed on both machines.
The installation is simple enough just like any other windows application setup. Automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers when team viewer is running. To establish a connection, it is required to enter the partner ID and the password into TeamViewer in order to setup the connection.
It includes the possibility to run a free VPN (Virtual Private Network). The computers which are connected through a VPN behave like in a common network. This allows to share network resources with partners around the world.
It uses a full encryption, based on RSA private-/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding.
As the private key never leaves the client and the host computer, it is ensured by this procedure that interconnected computers cannot decipher the data stream. EachÂ client has already implemented the public key of the master cluster and can thus encrypt messages for the master server and check the signature of the master, respectively. This PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) effectively prevents Man-in-the-middle-attacks.
- One solution for everything
- Remote administration of unattended server
- File transfer
- Highest security standard
- To install it, no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go…
- High performance with international router network
- Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection
- Remote support without installation
- Remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect – even through tight firewalls.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services
- Works behind firewalls
- The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
- Flexible use for a variety of applications
This is free for personal and non commercial use. You can downloaded it here.