Today we will talk about a small but great Calender utility that comes with a inbuilt events and tasks manager which lets you organise your events, tasks and to do lists easily right on your desktop.
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn’t use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook’s appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn’t hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
This is a excellent calender utility if you plan to use one.Â you can add your events, tasks, to do lists etc. easily just like any other full fledged calender utility. It includes alarms etc. for events, tasks etc and can be easily customized for looks etc by changing skins which are easily available.
Even though a Pro version is also available with added support for third party plugins etc, its free version is good enough for most of us.