Today we will talk about a simple and free tool (Personal use only) PureSync which can help you Synchronize, Backup, transfer your files and folders from one system to another.
- Synchronize files and folders, FTP
- Backup of files and complete folders
- Transfer files form one computer to another automatic adaption to the folder at the destination PC
- Photo-Sync for digital cameras copy
- Compare view: Control what will be synced in which direction
The interface is quite simple and every action is done through a wizard like interface. The interface gives you a option of to create a new job of a synchronizing, backup, photo-sync or transfer files like a Wizard like interface.
The Interface for synchronizing files or folders is quite simple. It also gives you a option to synchronize files/folders even on two FTPs simultaneously or just 1 FTP to your System or just 2 systems.
If you want to backup some important files or settings, it lets you do that also. You can select folders manually or use the default selections for My documents, browser settings, Office etc.
It is a nice tool and the best feature I found out( for my use) that it lets me synchronize files/folders even on two FTPs. As far as I know, I am still to find a Free App which can help me do that. Correct me if I am wrong.