After a long break , hopefully I am back to blogging again at my best. As I had said before, There are man more giveaways in the queue but none of them today. May be few days later, we can again start trying our luck with giveaways.
Today I am going to talk about Photoscape which is a Feature rich Freeware Image editor letting you do most of the general image editing stuff. You should not compare it with full image editors like Photoshop or GIMP as it falls into different category of simple Image editor. It is for novice users who had to deal with Images or photos without going into deep or complex Image editing.
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
The interface or GUI looks a bit different from conventional GUI or Menu of any other application. But the wide variety of features which it offers makes it a valuable application for anyone who deals with Images or Photos often.