Nokia has announced another addition to its expanding Lumia serious of Windows Phone based devices. They have announced Nokia Lumia 625 which comes withÂ 4.7 inch WVGA IPS LCDÂ display with @ 201pixel per inch (ppi) powered by 1.2GHz Dual Core Snapdragon S4 Processor. The device is designed with Monoblock touch form factor.The device comes with both front and rear camera, main camera (back) being the 5-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash with the ability to record 1080p video resolution @30fps, but the front camera is just a VGA camera.
In terms of RAM and the storage available, it is similar to Nokia Lumia 520 and comes with just 512MB RAM and 8GB internal storage along with the ability to support SD cards up to 64GB.
- Display: 4.7 inch WVGA @ 201ppi Super Sensitive Touch
- Battery: 2000 mAh; talk time â€“ up to 15.2 hours (3G)
- Processor: 1.2GHz, Dual Core Snapdragon S4
- Size/Weight: 133.25 x 72.25 x 9.15 mm, 159g
- Connectivity: USB2.0, BT 4.0+ LE, WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- Camera: 5-megapixel autofocus, LED flash, [email protected]; VGA front facing camera
- Memory: 512MB RAM; 8GB storage with support for up to 64GB SD card
Price and Availability
Nokia Lumia 625 will start shipping in the third quarter of this year and will be available at a price ofÂ â‚¬220 before any local taxes or operator subsidies. If you convert it into dollars, the price of Lumia 625 comes out to be ~$300. For Indian Rupees, that comes out to be ~17-18 thousand rupees.