Not everyone of you, but still many like me needs to record the activities on the computer screen for different purposes. For doing this there are not so obvious tools available and that too for free.
Here is something which can handle this and its without any price tag.Free Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use screen recording program to capture screen activities and sounds to standard AVI video file. Free Screen Recorder will record all the movements of the cursor, launching of a program, typed text, clicked buttons, selecting menus – anything you see on the screenÂ and also all sound from your system microphone.
- Records anything you see on your screen.
- Records sound from your microphone.
- Supports hotkey to start, pause, stop recording.
- Capture any part of the screen, even the entire desktop.
- Choose output video codec, framerate, audio codec, frequency.
- Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded.
- Show flashing rectangle when screen recording.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface.
Its an ideal tool for making software demonstrations, develop videos for training, tutoring and for any other purpose for which you need to record your actions on the screen.
You can choose the output AVI file’s video codec, framerate, audio codec, frequency; You can choose the cursor’s display, to be actual cursor or custom one as you like, and you can add highlight to it. Record any part of the screen or even the entire desktop, with just a few clicks, or custom hotkeys.
It look quite alike Camstudio, but camstudio can even produce the SWF files. I enjoy using DemoCreator when I need the edting features.
Democreator isnt free and hence everyone cant afford it. I havent tried Camstudio though. May try later on.
Comments are closed.