Copying files and folders is one of the operations which everyone of you do on your computers daily. Even though you may think whats so special about it and why i am talking about it today. Windows provide a simple way to copy files from one location to other. But often this copying operation results in some errors or it takes too much time.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
This tool is available for free for Home and Personal use. One of features which is great is that you can pause and resume the file transfer letting you work on your system easier when the files are large..
Give it a try if you are often faced with copying files small or large.