If your day to day work involves using PDF files and converting them to Microsof Word format, then you need a good PDF to Word Converter so that you need not spend time on creating the file again. AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter is a great application which can help you convert your PDF files instantly. It lets you convert files even in batches and you can just drag and drop those files to the converter .
AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter is an efficient application to convert Adobe PDF files to well-formatted Microsoft Word documents. Just with several simple clicks, it can swiftly help you convert PDF files to Word 2003/2007/2010 files (.doc, .docx), with all the original text, layouts, images, tables and hyperlinks exactly retained. Modifying or reusing PDF contents canâ€™t be easier after PDF to Word conversion.
- Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0â€”1.7 formats (.pdf)
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion
Convert PDF to Word Accurately
- PDF to Word Converter preserves the original layouts of text, columns, tables, graphics and hyperlinks of PDF files to Ms Word documents. There’s no need to retype or reformat the converted documents
3 Efficient Conversion modes
- Batch conversionâ€”Convert 200 PDF files at one time
- Partial conversionâ€”Select any pages from the PDF file to convert
- Right-click conversionâ€”Right click on a PDF file and convert it into a Word document without launching the program
- Extremely easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Doesn’t need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed
- Doesn’t require Microsoft Word
- Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian
The installation was easy. The interface and GUI is quite simple. You just need to add the files by either browsing or by just drag and drop. You can add as many files as you want for the conversion. After that just click the convert button and it will convert all the PDF files to Word format (.doc or .docx). One good feature is that, you need not to have Microsoft word being installed on your system to convert the PDF files to Word. It does the work even if you do not have MS Word on your system. It also works on encrypted PDF files but obviously you need the password of that encrypted PDF file.
I did a test conversion with a PDF ebook having 500+ pages. The conversion took around 3 minutes which was quite fast considering the 500+ pages in that ebook along with loads of images inside it. The Converted Word file was quite good in terms of the format and look of the original PDF ebook. It retained almost all the formatting and structure of the book.
The only miss that happened in this conversion was at the places where Images and text was present side by side. The conversion messed up a bit on those place. Keep in mind the eBook I am talking about here is quite complex in terms of format and hence the whole conversion process here from PDF to Word can be termed as Excellent.
Get it for FREE
You can grab AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter for FREE from the Facebook promo that is going on. Use anyone of the links below to getÂ PDF to Word Convertor for Free.
PS:- WeÂ will be giving away 15 licenses for AnyBizSoft PDF Converter soon, which costs 59.95$ each and can convert normal PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text with high efficiency
please count me
Comments are closed.