It’s Christmas and here is some really good news for you if you own any of the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.04. An untethered jailbreak evasi0n7 1.0 tool is released which will let you jailbreak your iOS devices running iOS 7.01 to 7.04 irrespective of whether its any model of iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iPad mini.
— evad3rs (@evad3rs) December 22, 2013
- iOS 7.0,
- iOS 7.0.1,
- iOS 7.0.2,
- iOS 7.0.3,
- iOS 7.0.4,
- iOS 7.1 beta1,
- iOS 7.1 beta2
Download evasi0n7 1.0 – untethered jailbreak for all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini running iOS 7.0-7.04
You can download the evasi0n7 1.0 – untethered jailbreak tool from evasi0n.com.
Instructions to Jailbreak iOS 7:
- Make sure you take a backup of your iOS device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using this untethered jailbreak tool evasi0n so that you can recover your device and data in case something goes wrong. Also make sure that you should disable backup passwords in iTunes (if you use it). You can enable the enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Also make sure that you have disabled any lock passcode on your iOS device before using this untethered jailbreak tool evasi0n as it may cause issues while jailbreaking your device.
- After this, just launch evasi0n tool (after downloading it), plug in your device, and click “Jailbreak”. Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform and execute them when asked.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete.
- If this jailbreak process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.