Full specs and image of 8 inch VivoTab Notes 8 Tablet from ASUS based on Windows 8.1 has leaked. VivoTab Notes 8 Tablet seems to be powered by 1.33 – 1.086 GHz (with 1.33 GHz base clock and 1.86 GHz maximum speed in burst mode )Intel Atom Z3740 “Bay Trail” Quad-Core SoC processor with 2 GB of RAM and running Windows 8.1 with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student edition.
The device allegedly sports a 8 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. There is no Android operating system running on it and hence no dual boot option which is usually the case with some of the ASUS devices. The device comes with an stylus too perhaps, but unless we use it we can’t be sure of how good or bad it will be.
The device features both primary and secondary cameras i.e. 5 megapixel (rear) camera and 1.2 megapixel (Front) camera. In terms of the battery, the device is powered by 3950 mAh capacity battery.
- Display : 8 inch IPS 1280 × 800 pixels
- Touch screen : capacitive, 10 Finger Touch, Wacom Digitizer with Stylus (optional?)
- Operating System : Windows 8.1 with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student
- Processor : 1.33 to 1.86 GHz Intel Atom Z3740 “Bay Trail” Quad-Core SoC
- RAM : 2 GB
- Internal memory : 32 or 64 gigabytes
- Connections : MicroSD, MicroUSB, 3.5mm Audio
- Communication : Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Camera : 5 Megapixel (rear) and 1.2 megapixel (Front)
- Sound : Stereo speakers and microphone
- Battery : 3950mAh, 15Wh
- Color : black
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 220.9 x 133.8 x 10.95 mm.
- Weight : 380 g
We will keep you updated when this device is released or launched officially.
Source and image credits : Mobilegeeks