Fitness wearable market in India has slowly started picking up with new brands entering India. Today Mio Global which produces Fitness Wearable Tech Products marks its entry into India. Three fitness wearable devices are launched today for Indian market i.e. Mio Fuse, Mio Alpha 2 and Mio Link. We have already saw fitness wearable companies such as FitBit, GOQii and Jawbone entering India.
These Mio devices will be available on Amazon.in, at prices starting Rs.6,599. The Mio Fuse is priced at Rs. 11,499 while Mio Alpha 2 at Rs. 16,099 and Mio Link priced at Rs. 6,599.
Mio Fuse brings features of a heart rate monitor, sports watch, and activity tracker in a single device. It comes with following features:
- Built-in accelerometer to capture steps, calories, distance, and pace
- Optical heart rate monitor, for EKG-accurate heart rate without a chest strap
- Configurable heart rate zones
- 5-color LED and vibration alerts to indicate heart rate zone
- Chronograph timer
- Offline storage of 2 weeks of daily activity data and 30 hours of workout data
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Alpha 2 is similar to Fuse, but it doesn’t track activities such as steps, distance and calories, whereas Link is only heart rate monitor with water resistance.