Many of you may have already have your hands on Windows 7 and must be exploring it. For those of you who want the shutdown time to be much faster than what it is now, here is a simple registry tweak to make it faster.
Here’s how you can do it.
1. Click on Start and type regedit in search box. Just click on regedit which comes out as search result at top.
2. In the regedit, browse to the following Location:
3. In the right pane, right click on WaitToKillServiceTimeout and click on Modify.
4. Type in a number between 2000-20000 (2-20 seconds) , The lesser number you type, more faster will be shutdown. The default value is 12000. Click on OK.
5. Now Close regedit.
6. Restart your PC and you are done. This must help you improve Windows 7 shutdown time by few seconds.
These are all great tips. Thanks for a great source.
I tried it it doesnt do SHIT
I will check
Comments are closed.