Most of Avtechies have read my last post about Top 15 Free VPNs to access blocked websites, surf anonymously and Secure Wireless. As the time passed we have got few more Free VPN services which let you access blocked websites, surf anonymously and Secure Wireless. Today We will be talking about two of these services.
Features of Free VPNs are almost same except some require you to create a account and some don’t.
SecurityKISS Tunnel redirects all your online traffic through an impenetrable tunnel to our security gateway. Everything in the tunnel is encrypted so you can:
- Ensure your passwords, credit card numbers, online shopping and all of your data is secured
- Protect yourself from snoopers at Wireless hotspots, hotels, airports, corporate offices
- Protect your data from being intercepted by various network sniffers
- Protect yourself from identity theft online
- Bypass Blocking, Filtering and Monitoring
- Access blocked websites from your office (YouTube, Flickr, gambling, blog sites, ICQ, email, chat)
- Unrestricted access to TV streams, Radio streams and others
- Use Skype and other VoIP even if it is blocked or distorted by your Internet Provider
- Avoid being identified by anyone including governments
- Access all content privately without censorship
- Unblock all ports with no configuration
- Unrestricted access for international users blocked by government control
- Full Anonymity
- Protect your identity online by hiding your real IP address
- Assign your computer a new European IP address
It is Free VPN service which does not even need you to sign up and hence you do not need to provide them even your real name or email address. The only info they store logs containing connect/disconnect time, IP address and also traffic volume .
The level of encryption provided is 128 bit Blowfish Encryption.
It is another Free VPN service that secures your existing internet connection by creating a secure, highly encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet. This protects your identity and activity online. No records or logs of your activity are kept .
This service require you to create a username and password to access the service which means you need to provide them your real email address at least.
One good thing is level of encryption which is 512-bit with 2,048-bit certificates. The speed may be bit slow compared to your normal Internet speed if you are on a broadband connection. I have been using it for almost a month and never faced a problem.