CDRWIN Basic 9 is a simple and professional tool for copying, burning CD, DVD, Blu-rays easily or ripping Audio CDs. It provides a wizard type interface for performing the usual copying or burning CDs, DVDs or Blue-rays. The best thing about this tool is that it provides too simple GUI or interface and totally non-technical tabs or options.
- Direct copy of data-CDs/DVDs (incl. computer games) and audio-CDs
- Burning and creation of ISO-, BIN- and XMD-images as well as Cue-Files
- Authoring of Orange Book-compatible data-CDs (CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA) as well as data-DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Also suitable for creation of MP3- and h.264/MPEG-4-CDs/ DVDs & Blu-ray discs.
- Automatic setting of the platform-overlapping ISO 9660-file system and the Windows Joliet file system for display of long file names and complex directory structures.
- Authoring of Red Book-compatible audio-CDs (CD-DA) in Disc-at-Once-mode with manually adjustable track breaks and CD-Text.
- Support of Disc at Once (very important e.g. for standard-compliant creation of audio-CDs and when copying from CDs/DVDs), Track at Once (important in case data-CDs are to be extended retroactively) and Session at Once (CD-extra).
- Ripping of audio-CDs in MP3/WMA or WAV. Supports the reading of CD-Text, freedb.org and the manual input of title information
- freedb-data can be edited and are stored locally in a cache
- UDF support for burning DVD structures
- Fast or complete deletion of re-writable media
- Caching system for optimization of system configuration and guarantee of safe burning procedure.
- Support of all known blank CD sizes from 21 to 99 minutes length, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R and BD-RW. Overburning of CD-Rs is also possible.
- Support of various techniques for buffer underrun protection, e.g. BurnProof.
- Multi-Session support for data discs
- Audio- and data projects can be stored and loaded
- Retroactive finalizing of CD/DVDs/Blu-ray discs possible
- Supports ATAPI-, SCSI-, SATA-, Firewire- and USB-drives
- Includes an ASPI driver for Windows
- Incl. ATIP and ADIP-display
- Incl. sector viewer of discs
- Support for Drag & Drop
Some of the more advanced features like Erase disk, Finalize disc, create a Video DVD etc are not available in the basic version.
Using the Wizard interface you can Copy or rip a Audio CD. You can even create a Audio CDs from available audio tracks on your system using it.
It works well with scratched audio CDs and copy-protected games CDs/DVDs. You can use it to rip Audio CDs, but CDRWIN 9 is not able to copy DRM-protected audio-CDs, DVD-videos and single DRM-protected audio files.
Thanks to Engelmann, we are giving awayÂ CDRWIN Basic 9 to Avinashtech Readers as a 24 hours unlimited Giveaway which means that there is no contest or lucky draw. Anyone who wish to get it, can just download the full installer using the link below.
Download (Giveaway is over)
During installation, you will be given a option to request a key. Just input your email address and submit. You will receive the key in your Inbox.
Note: The link wont work if some other blog/ forum or site copies the link.
We would appreciate if you support us by doing the following while you download the full installer of Android Convertor.
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- Like the Facebook Fan Page of Avinashtech (If you don’t have a Facebook account you can skip this).
- Leave a comment below telling us why you need it.
- Share this on Twitter, Facebook. (If you have an account there).