One of the major issues while converting video files for viewing it on a higher end or high quality device like Sony PS3, Microsoft Xbox 360 and Apple TV etc., is that the video files resolution remains small and it doesn’t look good while viewing it on the high quality device. CinemaHD 2.0 can help us here.
Enlarge and improve your movies! CinemaHD 2.0 is a revolutionary piece of software to enlarge and improve video files without employing expensive hardware or even more expensive professional studios. At the same time, it is also capable of producing output for the DVD player in your living room from videos made with your mobile phone, as well as creating High Definition video from a common DVD-Video.
- CinemaHD 2.0 converts videos of nearly all source formats from one standard to another. The application supports reading and conversion of DVD-videos, single DVD-chapters as well as video formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2), MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, Xvid, Nero Digital etc.) and MJPEG.
- CinemaHD 2.0 converts video-DVDs (or single chapters) as well as video files with only a few mouse clicks into compressed videos that are optimally ad-justed to your respective device.
- For unproblematic and automated creation of videos the CinemaHD 2.0 pro-vides integrated profiles, for instance for resolution, picture quality and bit- and frame rates, which guarantee perfect settings on delivery – but which can also be adjusted by the user.
- CinemaHD 2.0 supports all common resolutions: 320×240, 640×480, PAL, NTSC, up to 720p, HD Ready and FullHD.
- Optimised device profiles replace manual settings. CinemaHD 2.0 creates videos for Apple TV, DivX-, Xvid- AVI-files for MPEG-4-compatible DVD-players (incl. full HD resolutions), MPG-files with MPEG-2-video and MP2-sound for DVD- and SVCD-players, MP4-files with MPEG-4-ASP-video and AAC-sound track for compatible Nero Digital-players, MP4-files with H.264/AVC-video for PS3, WMV-files for the Xbox 360, MJEPG files for the Nintendo Wii and Windows Dreamscene video files for Vista Ultimate and Windows 7. Detailed background knowledge about individual devices and/or long Internet research to find the correct options is not required.
- CinemaHD 2.0 converts resolutions with high quality, e.g Standard-PAL to 720p. Capable filters ensure optimum results when enlarging or reducing images. Following methods are available: Bi-linear, Bicubic, Nearest Neighbour, Spline 16, Spline 32, Lanczos 3, Lanczos 4, Gaussian and ODU.
- The video conversion automatically considers the correct aspect ratio.
- Including integrated bitrate calculator!
It uses ODU – Object Detection Upscaling technique of reducing and covering scaling artefacts to an extent unreached with traditional methods such as Spline or Lanczos. It also utilizes a “non-linear stretching” technique for full display resolution without explicitly adjusting the aspect ratio of the screen.
It supports creating video clips for devices like Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Apple TV, DVD-players, MPEG-4-players, hard disk players, Streaming-Clients, Home Theatre PCs and others.
Thanks to Engelmann, we are giving awayÂ CinemaHD 2.0 to Avinashtech Readers as a 24 hours unlimited Giveaway which means that there is no contest or lucky draw. Anyone who wish to get it, can just download the full installer using the link below.
Download (Giveaway is over)
During installation, you will be given a option to request a key. Just input your email address and submit. You will receive the key in your Inbox.
Note: The link wont work if some other blog/ forum or site copies the link.
We would appreciate if you support us by doing the following while you download the full installer of Android Convertor.
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- Like the Facebook Fan Page of Avinashtech (If you don’t have a Facebook account you can skip).
- Leave a comment below telling us why you need it.
- Share this on Twitter, Facebook. (If you have an account there).