How often you feel like recording your conversations with your friends or colleagues over Skype? Skype doesn’t provide you a option to do that and you need some additional tools like iFree Skype Recorder to do that.
iFree Skype Recorder is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for recording Skype voice conversations. You can free use it to record Skype2Skype / SkypeOut / SkypeIn / Skype Conference calls.
- It’s FREE with no limits attached.
- Automatic or manual recording capabilities.
- Easy to be used in recording Skype to Skype calls, SkypeOut/SkypeIn calls, Skype Conference.
- Choice to record Skype calls different side(Local/Remote).
- Store your any Skype calls to MP3 format (Using Lame MP3 Encoder).
- Automatically chat reply when you leave computer.
- Easy to track record history.
- Built-in mp3 player.
The application can stay in your system tray and you can change options just by using the right click there.
It gives you option of changing the MP3 call quality by adjusting it Recording Mode, Bit rate and sample rate.
It also provides you an option to either record calls automatically or manually. You can set that as per your need.
PS: Keep in mind you should tell the other person on your Skype conversation if you are going to record the conversation. It would be a breach of Privacy if you record calls without informing the other person.