I have been busy a lot these days Â and hence I was not able to post articles as fast as I used to do previously. Even today I was busy moving Forum to a new domain avinashtech.net from avinashtech.com/forum. The reason for this move can be discussed if required at the forum.
Anyway, Today I am going to talk about Virtual CD ver. 8 which you can grab for FREE thanx to Tomb. It is one of the alternatives of virtual disc mounting tools like Daemon tools, MagicISO etc. For those of you who are unaware of what a Virtual CD basically means, here is a small introduction. Virtual CD is basically like a virtual CD drive created in your system with the help of tools like Daemon tools, Virtual CD etc.
You can mount CD/DVD images created from original CD/DVDs (using some Imaging software like Nero etc) making the data accessible easily with more speed along with preventing your orignal CD/DVDs from scratches etc.
- No need to change discs manually
- Up to 23 media simultaneously accessible – unlimited number on the hard drive
- Faster launch and load times – up to 200 x CD speed
- Original media protected from loss and damage
- Conserves laptop battery power
- Ideal complement to netbooks and other subnotebooks without optical drives
- Simultaneous access, even in private networks
To grab Virtual CD ver 8, Visit this
Just fill the details and click next. On next page, You just need to confirm your submission. After submission, the license key will be emailed to your Inbox.
You can download the Virtual CD ver 8 here.
Latest version is 10, still version 8 does most of the things. Only problem is, Windows 7 is not supported by Ver 8. For comparison to V 10,9 & 8 , visit this link.
Grab it if you need a good disc mounting tool or Virtual CD.