Here is some good news if you own a Â iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch Apple device. Box.net isÂ giving away 50 GB of storageÂ in the cloudÂ completely free, forever to anyone who uses a Box Personal account on an iOS device i.eÂ iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.Â This storage can be accessed anywhere whether itsyour laptop at home or your desktop at the office or your mobile device. Normally, Box.net provides users with 5 GB free account which do come with access through mobile device too.
Features of Box.net Account:
- Box is a simple, scalable and affordable solution to manage documents, media and all your content online. Share files as a link. Sync files on the desktop. Itâ€™s file sharing, reinvented.
- Manage content intuitively. Organize and view files in a familiar folder structure.
- Share large files securely. Share files and folders with web links.
- Sync files on your desktop. Sync files to Box. Access Box files on your desktop.
- You can access, share and collaborate on files anywhere through our award-winning mobile apps. Share folders in a tap, exchange feedback or save files for offline access.
- Box forÂ Android, iPhone and iPad. View and share files, exchange comments and save files.
- Box in popular mobile apps. Access and save files to Box in leading mobile apps.
- You can turn any folder into a workspace you can share with colleagues or outside clients. Exchange documents online. Track changes with version history. Assign basic tasks.
- Invite others to view, edit and more. Turn folders into shared workspaces.
- Post comments and track file versions. Exchange feedback around each version of a file.
- Assign and manage tasks. Set tasks to approve, review or update files.
- Box makes it easy to add and manage users through a centralized admin console. Set access permissions and passwords. Get SSL file encryption.
- User management console. Add users, create groups and apply company branding.
- Access permissions and reporting. Set access permissions. Create reports on user activity.
- 256-bit SSL encryption for file transfers with Box Business. Enterprise accounts also include server-level encryption.
This promotion is valid for next 50 days only. To get your 50 GB free space in the cloud,Â follow the steps below:
- Visit the app store and download the Box app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Log in to your account or register for a new one directly from the app
- Start sharing and collaborating in the cloud
You must note that to get 50 GB, you must log into Box using the latest version of Box for iPhone or iPad App. IfÂ you have a old version, just update it from Apple Appstore.One added bonus here will that your account will have anÂ increased file size upload limit of 100MB instead of the usual 25MB.
The new version of Box.net App comes with some great new features for iOS users like AirPlay to let you wirelessly stream Box content to an Apple TV for effortless projection of photos, videos, presentations etc.
Via: Box Blog