Mozilla on tuesday released Firefox 3.0.6 which basically fixes the security issues with earlier version 3.0.5 . Here is what Mozilla has to say about whats new in Firefox 3.0.6
Firefox 3.0.6 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.5:
* Fixed several security issues.
* Fixed several stability issues.
* In previous versions of Firefox, some users experienced a problem where parts of the screen were not properly displaying after Firefox was open for long periods of time.
* Improved the ability for scripted commands (including those included in popular extensions like Adblock Plus) to work properly with plugins. (bug 438830)
* Removed the client user ID from crash reports.
* Fixed issues with the display of some Indic scripts.
* See the Firefox 3.0.5 release notes for changes in previous releases.
Mozilla provides Firefox 3 for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X in a variety of languages. You can get the latest version of Firefox 3 here in language along with operating System of your choice.