Sometime back we talked about how to get a 90 days trial license for free Norton Antivirus 2012 OEM version. Today we will talk about how to get a free Norton Internet Security 2012 90 days trial. Thanks to ING Direct which has partnered with Norton, you can grab 90 days working OEM installer of Norton Internet Security or 90 days trial.
Norton Internet Security 2012 includes Antivirus, antispyware, phishing, rootkit and work protection along with other features like parental control, firewall etc.
- Phishing protection
- Rootkit protection
- Worm protection
- Network mapping and monitoring
- Online identity protection
- Parental controls management
- Smart firewall
- Social network protection
- Stops viruses, spyware, and other threats before they can do damage
- Stops online dangers without sacrificing performance
- Provides updates that protect against the latest threats without slowing down your PC
- Email, chat, and surf the Web without worrying about cybercriminals ripping you off
- Scans email and Instant Messages for suspicious links, attachments, and other scams
- Prevents crimeware from being secretly loaded on to your PC
- Get help fast with technical support by email, chat and/or phone
- Fixes even severely infected PCs with Norton Rescue Tools.
- Identity Protection
- Browse, shop, and bank online with protection against cybercriminals who can steal your identity or hard-earned money
- Warns you of unsafe and â€œscamâ€ websites right in your search results
- Blocks phishing websites that could steal your identity
- Remembers, secures, and automatically enters your user names and passwords to speed up logins and prevent eavesdropping cybercriminals from stealing your information
- Prevents cybercriminals from spying or swiping your information when you use wireless networks
- Parental Controls Management
- Tracks what websites your kids visit and blocks access to inappropriate sites
- Keeps an eye on your kidsâ€™ social network activities and who theyâ€™re chatting with online
Just install it by running it. You do not need a License key or Serial to activate it.
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows VistaÂ® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate