Microsoft has just release the Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 for both 32 bit and 64 bit Operating system. Service Pack 1 contains new updates which improve security, performance, and stability along with all previously released Microsoft Office 2010 updates.Â The service pack is 361 MB for 32 bit and 439 MB for 64 bit Version.
The service pack is available for public download on Microsoft Servers and can be downloaded by anyone.
Here is some of the Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 Highlights
- Outlook fixes an issue where â€œSnooze Timeâ€ would not reset between appointments.
- The default behavior for PowerPoint “Use Presenter View” option changed to display the slide show on the secondary monitor.
- Integrated community content in the Access Application Part Gallery.
- Better alignment between Project Server and SharePoint Server browser support.
- Improved backup / restore functionality for SharePoint Server
- The Word Web Application extends printing support to â€œEdit Mode.â€
- Project Professional now synchronizes scheduled tasks with SharePoint task lists.
- Internet Explorer 9 â€œNativeâ€ support for Office Web Applications and SharePoint
- Office Web Applications Support for Chrome
- Inserting Charts into Excel Workbooks using Excel Web Application
- Support for searching PPSX files in Search Server
- Visio Fixes scaling issues and arrowhead rendering errors with SVG export
- Proofing Tools improve spelling suggestions in Canadian English, French, Swedish and European Portuguese.
- Outlook Web Application Attachment Preview (with Exchange Online only)
- Office client suites using â€œAdd Remove Programsâ€ Control Panel