Usually, when we shop or book tickets online, receipts are generated immediately with an option to print them. But, what if, the printer doesn’tÂ work at that moment, or printer runs out of ink etc. In such cases we can’t print the receipts, that means, we don’t have any proof that we bought the productÂ and we can’t claim warranty/guarantee etc. This is where PDF printers become very useful. Softland has been providing PDF printing solutions for a longÂ time and their novaPDF Professional, will let you create professional looking PDF files from any kind documents.
Convert anything into PDF :
novaPDF Professional installs itself as PDF printer driver on your Windows. Hence, you can convert any (printable) file like txt, doc, docx, pptx, pubx, xlsx,Â html etc into PDF document.
While creating PDFs with novaPDF Printer, it lets you merge the PDF which you are about to create, with existing PDF. You can either append the PDF atÂ the end or insert at the beginning. This option is very helpful especially while collecting content from internet to create content for seminar or presentationÂ etc. Also, when you click on Change Options it reveals more functions :
- Add Document Information : You can edit document properties like Author, Title, Subject, Keywords etc.
- Compress : novaPDF Pro lets you create light-weight PDF documents by compressing images etc.
- Email : novaPDF Pro lets you email PDF document (which you are creating) directly from it’s interface itself. It can also email PDF document by using yourÂ default email client.
- Encrypt : novaPDF Pro not just encrypts the PDF document but will also let you choose the permissions which you want to disable. For example, you canÂ disable printing, modifying document, extract images from document etc.
Well-Integrated with MS Office :
We all know that MS Office provides best and easiest way to create documents, presentations or even to save reports. But, when it comes to portability, PDFÂ format is the best. novaPDF provides you with MS Office addins to convert office documents, spreadsheets, presentations etc into PDF format so that youÂ can read/analyze them on the go.
Also, novaPDF Pro provides much more Office specific options.
With novaPDF Pro you can keep the Fonts, Watermarks, Bookmarks, Overlays, Links etc intact even after conversion.
novaPDF Professional is a powerful PDF printer. As you can see, it can be used to convert different types of documents into PDF format, compress PDFs,Â encrypt PDFs etc. It is also well integrated into MS Office so that you can keep the fonts, watermarks, bookmarks, links etc intact even after converting themÂ into PDF format. Thus, novaPDF Professional proves to be a professional in creating PDFs.
Thanks to NovaPDF, we are giving away 15 Licenses of NovaPDF PRO to readers of Avinashtech. Just follow the simple rules below to enter in this draw.
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- Like the Facebook Fan Page of Avinashtech (If you don’t have a Facebook account you can skip this).
- Tell us using comments, why you would like to have a license for this application.
- Share this on Twitter, Facebook. (If you have an account there).