Transferring contacts from one phone to a new Phone can be a difficult task. Even though their are some ways to backup and transfer contacts from one phone to another, for most novice andÂ averageÂ users, they are complicated. Â Today we will talk aboutÂ 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer Application which can help you transfer/Â Import contacts detail from various Address Book programs and other mobile phones to your iPhone. If you are a novice or average user, who want a simple solution instead of some complicated one forÂ transferringÂ your contacts, then this tool is right for you.
A convenient iPhone contacts management tool to help youbackup iphone contacts, import/export, restore and manage contacts information in your iPhone to wipe out all your worries and fill your needs on important contacts information security.
- Import contact information from Address Book programs and other mobile phones to your iPhone
- Support a dozen of Address Book programs like Outlook Express, Yahoo Address Book, Google Contacts and etc
- Backup all your iPhone contacts into your computer and restore the data in accidental loss
- Contact information management: delete any item, sort by different categories, save contact picture to local machine
- Exactly the same pattern to display the detailed contact information as iPhone
- 3G iPhone
- 3GS iPhone
- iPhone 4
- CDMA iPhone 4
- iPad 2
- iPod touch
- iPod touch 4
- iPhone 4S
As I dont have a iPhone, hence I cannot test it on how good or bad it performs while transferring your contacts to iPhone. Take a look at theÂ YouTubeÂ video which talks about how it works.
During install it may ask you to install the Bing toolbar. You can just skip that.
Thanks to 4Media, we are giving away 25 license keys of 4Media iPhone Contacts TransferÂ Â to readers of Avinashtech. Just follow the simple rules below to enter in this draw.
- Subscribe to Avinashtech by entering your email address in the subscribe box on right sidebar of the blog or by clicking this link. Do remember to verify your email address when you get the verification email from Feedburner.
- Like the Facebook Fan Page of Avinashtech (If you don’t have a Facebook account you can skip this).
- Tell us using comments, why you would like to have a license for this application.
- Share this on Twitter, Facebook. (If you have an account there).